This Easter was a lot of fun with the excitement of our two little girls. Aaliyah was very excited to decorate Easter eggs and have the Easter Bunny come, but when I asked her what was the real reason we celebrated Easter she replied by saying, "Jesus died so we can have bodies." It's nice to see that she realizes that the holiday isn't just all about the Easter Bunny!
For family night we colored and decorated Easter eggs. Adeline was amazed by all of the colored water and kept saying, "
Ohhh....".
When I walked into Aaliyah's room on Easter morning I found this cute little arrangement on her floor. She had found her Easter clothes along with a few accessories and laid them out all nicely. The sun lying right next to her outfit says, "I am a child of God" on it.



Here's Uncle Nick and Aaliyah decorating a bunny cake. I think Uncle Nick had just as much fun decorating the cake as Aaliyah did! :)
Here's the finished product. They decided to turn it into a robot bunny.
Here's Grandma with Aaliyah, Adeline, and Eloise. Eloise is the newest addition to our family. She's my sister Brooke's little girl.
Luckily it didn't snow on Easter like it was suppose to so we were able to have an
Easter egg hunt outside.
Adeline caught on really quick to finding the eggs and absolutely loved it!
2 comments:
Your little girls are so beautiful - how fun! I am glad she already knows about the importance of dressing darling on Easter. :)
looks like you guys had alot of fun! We need to get together soon! Hopefully we can put together a play date or something.
Post a Comment