Thursday, April 16, 2009

Note To Self: Don't Give Chocolate Pudding To Unsupervised Children!

So after the girls finished lunch I let them have a treat and thought while they were eating it I would go clean up all of the toys they had pulled out throughout the morning. Then everything would be put away before their nap. Such a great idea turned out not to be such a great idea as you can see. I walked into the kitchen and just burst out laughing. They were both smearing chocolate pudding all over their faces and laughing hysterically.



This is what the treat looked like before they turned it into a facial.

5 comments:

jacey said...

I busted up reading this! Glad you can laugh about it too.

B and C said...

Oh man thats funny! But they are still cute :)

Kathie said...

That is funny!!

Julie said...

those are some serious facials! I loved the green grass in your Easter pics, it's so much better than this snow we've got!!

Courtney said...

Wow! That's hilarious. Glad you documented it...