Wednesday, May 13, 2009

American Idol

So I have to say this season of American Idol has had the best performers yet! I have never been so mixed with who I want win! On previous seasons that I have watched there has always been one that stands out to me and for the most part I'm ready to see everyone else get eliminated, but not this season. I've had a hard time seeing people go ever since it came down to the final 5 contestants. I hope to see Chris and Adam in the top 2 tonight. I like Danny and in the very beginning he was one of my favorites, but slowly I've kind of lost interest in him. He's never sang a song that I loved so much that I wanted to purchase it on itunes. Whereas I have to admit I have purchased Adam's song, Tracks of My Tears and Chris's song, Falling Slowly. I go back and forth on who I want to win between Adam and Chris. Adam has an amazing voice, in fact I think he has the strongest voice of them all, but when he sings a song I either absolutely love it or I don't like it at all. With Chris I've always liked the way he's sang his songs, but his vocals aren't as strong. I could see myself buying Chris's album and either loving or liking every song on that album and with Adam there would be songs that I would absolutey love and then some that I don't like at all. No matter who wins I think all three of these guys will make something of themselves and I think Alisson definitely has a chance too!

2 comments:

Burton Fam said...

brit! please tell me u are a fan of so u think you can dance! i don't have a tv here in San Antonio and its killing me! :) so i love all your updates about American Idol and such it keeps me 'with it'! anyway, hope all is well with you guys. When we get home in a few months we should have a lil get together so we can see everyone and their cute babies!

jacey said...

You have some good points. Now that it is over, are you happy with the result? I think Kris deserved the win because he could sing, play guitar, play the piano, etc., and relate to most Americans. Personally, Adam made me feel like I was watching Satan. I would literally cringe watching and listening to him.