Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Aaliyah and Adeline

So lately I have been writing down the cute and sometimes not so cute things my girls do and say in a little notepad and I've been meaning to make a blog about it. I've decided to do little highlights about them here and there, so I will start with telling a little bit about themselves.
Aaliyah is 3 years old and like most 3 year olds she is discovering her independence. She loves to play with her sister and her friends, dress-up (this includes putting on "make-ups"), dance to music (mostly Tarzan and princess music), decorate her room (she got this idea from Fancy Nancy), and be a big helper. She definitely is all girl!

Adeline is 18 months and is learning how to use her vocabulary. She loves to play with her sister (when her sister isn't bossing her around), dance to music, dress-up (dress-up shoes are her favorite), play with her baby dolls, explore all parts of the house (which is a nice way of saying that she gets into everything), and help mommy clean.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your girls are so beautiful and you are such a cute mom!

B and C said...

How cute are your girls!! I can't believe you've been married for 6 years! Thanks for finding me, I am excited to find out more about your family and what your up to through your blog! We should get together sometime:)

Ashlee and Sam said...

Your girls are so so cute!! We seriously need to get together soon!! I will call you this week to plan something.