Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Adeline's in Nursery!

So this past Sunday was Adeline's first time in nursery. With Aaliyah I totally remember thinking she was ready to go to nursery, but Adeline I wasn't quite ready for. I think with your first you think they are so much older than they are because you don't have another one to compare them with. Needless to say my girls are growing up way too fast!

4 comments:

Kathie said...

That can't be possible. She's already in nursery?! Time for another :)

Shelbi McCormick said...

Oh my gosh, she is so cute! I love her little outfit. Enjoy them while you can- they really do grow up so fast! Im gonna have a 7year old in 3 weeks!

Courtney said...

She is so cute! Love the tights!

Anonymous said...

Coen started too! Even though he is my first I totally didn't feel he was ready maybe it had something to do with the fact that he just started walking and that he really struggles drinking out of the dixie cup. He just spills it all over him self. We will have to work on that! Miss you! We need to get together soon.