Friday, March 27, 2009

Adam Lambert/American Idol

So I have been following American Idol for the last two seasons and I have to say that Adam Lambert's performance on Wednesday night was the best performance I have ever seen on American Idol! I really wasn't even cheering for him to win until I saw this performance. I mean I think he is talented and he definitely has an amazing singing range, but he just wasn't my style. But if he keeps singing the way he did on Wednesday night then I hope he wins the whole thing! Here's a link to see his performance if you haven't seen it yet:
http://www.americanidol.com/videos/season_8/performances/adam_lambert_the_tracks_of_my_tears

2 comments:

jacey said...

I agree that Adam's performance this week was stellar. However, I just don't want him to win because a lot of his other vocals to me are like nails scratching a chalkboard. And his gothic rocker stage personality isn't for me. I still like Danny, Lil and Kris.

Julie said...

Brittany!
I love your blog! It's so cute! You have got the cutest family! And all's I have to say, is rock on Adam!