For Halloween we went trick or treating on Main Street in Park City. It has definitely become a
tradition of ours. Main Street gets so filled with people that you can't even drive up and down the street. It's really fun to see all the ways people dress up!

Here's Aaliyah and Adeline dressed up as Little Bo Peep and her sheep.
7 comments:
Hey Brittany, its Jessica from Kami. I found you on Angelas blog. Your girls are darling. How fun to go to main street.
Looks like you guys had fun.Your girls are so dang cute!!!I love their costumes.We need to get together again soon!
Brittany, Welcome to the blogging world. Your girls are precious as always. I love the idea of trick or treating on Main Street! Hope your well. Sarah Jones
Brittany...this is Heather (Heaton) Maile. Holy cow I don't think I've seen you since High School. I'm so glad I found you and your adorable family. I'm going to add you to my list so I can check back often. It's always fun to see what everyone is up to. Love ya!
My blog is mailes.blogspot.com
Your little family is so dang cute! Im going private so I need your email!
Star
Very cute! I can't believe how big they both are! It has been a long time!
Post a Comment