Dallas's Birthday was about a week ago. He decided he wanted to stay home and spend time with the girls instead of going out to celebrate, so we made him dinner and a birthday cake and just hung out.
Aaliyah was so excited to make her dad a birthday card!

I don't know if you can see it, but yes Dallas does have a black eye in this picture and no I did not give it to him. Although everyones' first reaction is, "Dallas did your wife beat you?" During sacrament meeting our bishop got up to announce that we have a marriage and family relations class that anyone is welcome to attend and that from looking at Dallas's eye he would suggest that we should consider attending it. The whole congregation just started laughing and of course I went bright red. You have to know our bishop, he's a pretty funny guy!

1 comment:
How cute! You'll have to tell us the story behind the eye. Hunter started primary too--I can't believe it.
Post a Comment