Saturday, January 24, 2009

A Beautiful Day For Hiking

Last Monday, on Martin Luther King Day, Dallas had work off so we took advantage of the nice weather and went hiking up the canyon. Our plan was to ski down after we were done hiking, but the girls were having so much fun sledding that I ended up sledding down with them the whole way.


Dallas definitely had the heavier load going up. Aaliyah and Adeline are in the Chariot that he is pulling up!

Here's my nice light load.

Dallas started to get worn out so I offered to switch him. I only pulled them for about fifteen minutes and then I was done and let me tell you my legs were sore the next day! I don't know how he pulled them all that way. I obviously need to get back into shape!

They have it so easy!

Cute little Clowee.

Brody had fun chasing us down the whole time we were sledding. On the way down Dallas decided to go off a jump with the Chariot hooked on behind him. He completely flipped the Chariot over and everything inside of it went flying out. I'm glad that our girls weren't in it, although he says he wouldn't have been so reckless if they would have been there! Needless to say we have to get the Chariot fixed now, one of the bars bent on it. I really wish I would have gotten a picture of it though!

2 comments:

Breea said...

That looks like so much fun!

Anonymous said...

OK, that looks like a blast! What a great idea. Great pictures!